The property is immersed in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, it is composed of 9 apartments obtained from two ancient farmhouses of 1800/1900 and all restored and decorated in respect of the ancient Tuscan style. The farmhouse is surrounded by a park of 2 hectares in which there is a small Italian garden and a courtyard of 300 square meters. Each apartment is furnished in typical Tuscan style and with fine finishes. Everywhere welcomes us the warmth of terracotta floors, ceilings with wooden beams and fireplaces. All have a living room with a kitchenette equipped with all the necessary accessories, satellite TV and heating.
Guests also have a large swimming pool surrounded by greenery, ideal for regenerating on hot summer days.
Walking among the olive trees or vineyards is one of the most relaxing activities you can do during your stay on the estate.
The small Oratory of San Lorenzo a Casale located under the Estate is undoubtedly the oldest of the 4 Oratories existing in the Parish of Cusignano, dating back to 1590.
- Internet Wifi
- Panoramic View - Hill
Location Parrino, Tuscany, Italy
Places near the property:
- Distance to Town: San Miniato 3.5 km
- Distance to Shops: 3.5 km
- Distance to Restaurant: Casale Di San Miniato 0.1 km
- Distance to Main City: Firenze 45 km
- Distance to Motorway: E76 28 km
- Distance to Railway Station: San Miniato 8.7 km
- Distance to Airport: Pisa 45 km
- Distance to Bus: San Miniato 3.5 km
- Distance to Sea: Tirrenia 55 km